5005 Brandenburg Lane
The Colony, Texas 75056
Cell Phone Number: (214) 773-8824
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ~ DESKTOP SUPPORT ~ END USER SUPPORT
I am an IT Professional with years of experience ranging from technical support, customer service and project management. Over the course of the past several years, my main focus has centered on troubleshooting Microsoft technologies, including Windows, Active Directory, O365/Exchange, and Outlook. Aspects of my skill set also include advanced analytical skills in computer systems, hardware and software, operating procedures, network connectivity, managing service agreements and Help Desk standard operating instructions.
|HTML5 & CSS||Call Support|
|Windows 7/8/10||Active Directory Administration|
|Project Management||SSCM Software for Scripting and Deploying packages|
BENCHMARKS & MILESTONES
- Proven knowledge of queue systems, issuing tickets, and implementing strategies to maximize productivity.
- Proficient in knowledge and handling of Service Level Agreements and Compliance Metrics.
- Facilitated communications with Field Service Technicians to resolve any tickets, appointments or escalations.
- Resolve hardware and software issues by troubleshooting and escalating problems as needed.
- Manage day-to-day performance of systems and product analysis to improve productivity.
- Managed escalation and provided de-escalation strategies to solve complex technical problems.
CoServ Electric, Corinth, TX 2017-2018
Help Desk Support 2
- Analyzes technical challenges and develops potential resolutions while incorporating the end user’s point of view.
- Resolves username and password problems.
- OS and application troubleshooting
- Email configuration and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoots basic network and VPN connectivity issues.
- Provides mobile device support (iOS, Android and Windows phones & tablets).
- Software and hardware procurement
- Asset management (software and hardware), including auditing and remediation
- Works with advanced level support staff as needed for problem identification and resolution.
CORNERSTONE AUTOMATION SYSTEMS • Frisco, TX 2015-2016
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Delivered first-class service for organization through product-analysis, trouble-shooting, and reporting. Manage and maintain all workstation and networking software to include email, VPN, and Office 365. Main point of contact for all computer systems and maintenance of technology to ensure smooth workflow, reduce down-time, and streamline operations.
- Integrate tracking and monitoring system to support computer functions and provide detailed reports on performance. This high level of detail promotes productivity and longevity of equipment.
- Manage end user account, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations within Active Directory.
- Improve, troubleshoot, and implement network peripheral devices, network hardware products, and employee hardware.
COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION • Coppell TX 1996-2015
PROJECT COORDINATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Increase productivity by quickly troubleshooting and fixing problems with hardware and software. Oversaw project documentation as well as created small budgets in which expectations were set.
- Forged relationships with clients and acted as mediator between the client and project manager.
- Implemented Root Cause Analysis reports to streamline processes.
MANAGEMENT / TEAM LEAD
- Managed and maintained database of technical issues that affected end users.
- Handled all call evaluations.
- Documented, tracked monitored and evaluated support tickets for accuracy and completion.
- Implemented database to house customer satisfaction reports and provided customer feedback.
- Authored and incorporated knowledge articles that served as tools and training material for help desk agents.
HELP DESK REPRESENTATIVE
- Solved customer inquiries and resolved any technical problems by phone.
- Troubleshot technical problems by providing guidance on software and hardware for customers.
Microsoft, Irving, Texas 1995-1996
Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for answering the phone and screening the customer for Product ID numbers, special or select agreements, billing of credit cards and writing certain contracts for customers prior to sending the customer to a service engineer for product support for all the Microsoft products including Windows 95.
- A top seller of the Select Service Agreements for Microsoft technical support
MILITARY SERVICE AND AFFILICATIONS
US Navy, New London, CT and Kings Bay, GA 1977-1982
Personnel Office Supervisor
US Army, Manheim, Germany 1974-1976
Company Clerk/Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND EDUCATION
KANONE ACADAMY, Overland Park, KS 2016-2017
THE INCOME TAX SCHOOL 2013-2015
Professional Tax Consultant
TARRANT COUNTY COLLEGE, Fort Worth, TX 2000
Management Certification Program
SOUTHERN TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Lafayette, LA 1983-1985